Rail Hub Europe S.p.A. is a modern logistics platform controlled by the Gavio family through the AutospedG holding company that offers loaded/empty container handling services with qualified personnel, railway switching services – with its own locomotives and personnel – from/to Rivalta Scrivia station to/from Terminal Rail Hub Europe, from/to the Rivalta Scrivia inland port owned by the operator Katoen Natie and from/to the other links in the Rivalta area with delivery/collection of railroad cars and convoy rearrangement.
Our customers are chiefly Shipping Lines and MTOs.
The facility specializes in the handling and intermodal transfer of cargo destined for ports and Inland Terminals.
The terminal operates the following vehicles: 2 switching locomotives, 5 reach stackers of 45 metric tons, 5 counterbalanced lift trucks from 80 to 150 metric tons, 4 Mafi tractors, 15 fifth-wheel couplings.
The plant has five 800-meter internal tracks and another 4 in the external railroad fleet.
As part of the Terzo Valico dei Giovi Project, work is underway for the renovation of Rivalta Scrivia station that, upon completion of work, will have 5 tracks 750 meters long to receive even international convoys.
RHE S.p.A. operates over an area of approximately 240,000 square meters located near the most important railway and motorway routes in the Northwest of Italy; today, the Terminal is able to offer all the services typical of container and intermodal terminals, with the highest levels of efficiency and professionalism:
- Long-stay loaded container storage.
- Empty container storage.
- Tank Storage.
- Railway shipments for the ports of Genoa PRA, La Spezia, Vado Ligure.
- Railway shipments for Inland Terminal, Padua, Marzaglia and Rubiera.
- Customs services: the Rivalta Scrivia – Genoa Inner Harbor Customs Office is active at the terminal, therefore all customs operations may be in Rivalta, both import and export, including checks on goods ordered by the competent authorities.
The terminal is an authorized Customs Operator (AEO) and the following railway Fast Corridors (controlled customs corridors) are active at the Rivalta temporary storage warehouse, from the main port terminals (Genoa Pra, La Spezia and Vado Ligure).
- Container and Tank Maintenance and Repair Workshop.
- Container cleaning.
- Reefer connection with 18 fuel pumps.
- PTI control.
- Fumigation service.
- VGM weighing service.